Vision, Mission & Values
An Anglican educational community inspiring learning, living and leading.
As a co-educational College founded in the Anglican tradition, we will:
- Celebrate our Christian faith
- Encourage excellence
- Promote life-long learning
- Engage positively with communities and the environment
- Christ-likeness - God's grace revealed through Jesus Christ being active in moulding our lives.
Ephesians 4:23-24 “.. let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God - truly righteous and holy”
- Excellence – demand the high expectations of self that are inherent in a culture of achievement.
Philippians 3:13 “Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead,”
- Commitment – passion for learning, living and leading that embraces a determination to work hard.
Hebrews 12: 1 “Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us,”
- Integrity - acting according to our principles of honesty and consistency.
1 Thessalonians 2:3 “For the appeal we make does not spring from error or impure motives, nor are we trying to trick you”
- Compassion – a genuine understanding, respect and care for others.
2 Corinthians 8:7 “But since you excel in everything - in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in complete earnestness and in the love we have kindled in you - see that you also excel in this grace of giving.”