Want to buy a raffle ticket or 2 but don't want to sell or buy a book?
Final Days until the EAC car raffle is drawn!
Single raffle tickets can be purchased by emailing Peter Weingarth on firstname.lastname@example.org OR Direct Message via the College's Facebook page to arrange purchase by direct deposit.
This is the largest fundraising raffle the College has ever conducted, with net proceeds going towards the construction of the Multi Purpose Centre.
DRAW DATE IS FRIDAY 28 SEPTEMBER
How many tickets are available for sale?
Only 5000 tickets are available for sale.
What are the Prizes?
1st Prize is a brand new Toyota Corolla Ascent Hatch, courtesy of Ballina Toyota.
Valued at $23,990, including on road costs.
2nd Prize is the Ballina Experience Package – this includes the following:
- 2 nights accommodation in a Hotel Spa room at the Ramada Hotel and Suites Ballina (valued at $480)
- A “Coastal Reconnaissance” flight for one person in a CA-25 Winjeel Warbird Plane with Classic Aero Adventure Flights (valued at $360)
- An Electra Townie Original 7d ladies bike courtesy of Transition Cycles Ballina (colour choice to be finalised) (valued at $599)
Total Package valued at $1,439.
3rd Prize is 2 VIP Passes to The Falls Festival (including camping). The Festival is from 31/12/18 to 02/01/19.
Third Prize is valued at $875.
How much are tickets?
Tickets are $10 each and are available in books of 10.
Where can I get tickets?
Families and staff who have opted to sell tickets via the Parent Portal will receive their books this week. Should you wish to receive a book of raffle tickets, please email Peter Weingarth at email@example.com t
o arrange. Alternatively, additional books for sale are available at the Front Office.
Why should I sell raffle tickets?
Multi Purpose Centres don’t come cheap! The College is growing rapidly – and the construction of the Multi Purpose Centre will provide the whole College community with a place to gather, as well as indoor sports courts and facilities.
To promote the raffle, we would like to offer a Booksellers Prize to the EAC family or staff member that sells the most raffle tickets. The Booksellers Prize consists of the following:
- Family Pass to Ballina Ten Pin Bowl (2 adults, 2 children) – valued at $45
- Family Pass to Ballina Cinemas (2 adults, 2 children) – valued at $48
- A nine hole round of Footgolf for 2 adults and 2 children at Teven Valley Golf Course – valued at $90 (includes ball hire and a drink each)
- A $200 Banquet voucher for 2 adults and 2 children at Dumpling Yum Cha in Ballina
- An Oztrail 2.4m x 2.4m Heavy Duty Compact Gazebo courtesy of Bunnings Ballina – valued at $159
- 3 x VIP bread cards courtesy of Bakers Delight Ballina – these cards entitle the holder to one free Traditional loaf every day of the month. Valued at $368.
Total Booksellers Prize is valued at $910.
Will tickets be sold elsewhere?
The Raffle co-ordinator, Megan Whitaker, is currently investigating other ticket selling opportunities. More information will be available in due course.
When will the Raffle be drawn?
The Raffle Draw will take place on Friday 28 September 2018 at the College at 11am. Winners will be notified by phone, published on www.eac.nsw.edu.au on 28/9/18 and in The Ballina Advocate dated Wednesday 3 October 2018.
When do tickets and money need to be returned?
There will be three opportunities for families to return sold ticket books and money to the Front Office:
- Wednesday 22 August
- Wednesday 12 September
- Wednesday 26 September
All sold and unsold raffle tickets must be returned to the Front Office by COB Wednesday 26 September.
Support the vision of the College and grab a book (or three!) to sell today. May the odds ever be in your favour.